Friday 13 January 2017

Picture Perfect #9


Even though I've had four days off work to write this, I wanted to chill a bit and not worry too much about blog post last night (as I'm writing this the day before it's live on the blog!) So, I thought I'd share with you my latest Picture Perfect! Here are some snap shots of my life and the things I've been up to, since the start of December!

It's also snowing right now for the first time in aaaaages, so I'm quite happy to be tucked in bed picking pictures to share with you!

Such a yummy candy!


New year, means a new bullet journal!! ❤️

Christmas day with the family!

Tried out some new socks!

New Year's Day party food shopping with da crew (so not hip enough to pull that off....)


New Year's Day with all the family ❤️❤️



Snow on my car last night (12/01/16!)

Hope you've all had a pretty festive period, and a good start to this month! What have you been up to lately and how often do to take pictures for memories? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest | Facebook



4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your snow. I've never tried mike and ike before but I see them all the time at work.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was about 4 inches deep and by morning had pretty much all gone!! Mike & Ike's are really yummy - my new addiction! ❤️

      Delete
  2. Lovely images! It's bazar that there was snow in the uk wasn't it!? Can't wait to see more!
    Kinga x
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And yes, I know - we'd not had any in my area for about 2 years!! Hopefully we have a little more sometime soon, but sadly dont think it will happen! ❤️

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!