Monday 10 October 2016

I Finally Got An Urban Decay Naked Palette


I have the palette that I've lusted after ever since I started this little blog of mine! (which has been 3 years as of the 3rd of this month!) I saw hundreds of reviews, swatches, insta pics and reviews on YouTube. I loved all the shades - and lets face it, who doesn't like a neutral shade?

So here is my brief review of the beauty, as I've only used it a few times out of pure fear of blemishing it.





I don't know where Cameron bought this from, but you can find it at Debenhams, FeelUnique or House of Fraser!

I adore Smog, Toasted and Gunmetal the most of all of these shades! I think I'll use all of these shades, apart from Creep, as it's just a little too dark for me! I'll still try and work some look with it, but not sure what right now. I've found that it's all super pigmented, and doesn't take much to build up a good coverage and a bold colour. I like that it's not flaky, crumbly or too shimmery - it's just perfect.

Like Goldilocks and her porridge...

I also had no idea that the casing was velvet, and I am now super conscious about touching it with dirty hands!

The palette also came with a freebie of 4 primer samples! I'm not sure I'll use these, but it's nice that you get a little tester with the palette! And I was vigilant that I had said freebie, after reading Corinne's post on Skinnedcartree about her fake Naked Palette!



Have you tried this palette or anything else from urban Decay? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest | Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!