Friday 28 October 2016

A Pretty Big Superdrug Haul | Part 1


I was doing so well all summer and barely bought any beauty items, but as soon as that cold weather hit... BAM. My Superdrug online basket was filled and I had pretty new makeup items on their way to me.

I've been posting pics of most of these on my Instagram over the last couple of weeks, so you may have already seen some of the pretty pieces I picked up!

This haul is pretty much all MUA products, except one being a Kylie Jenner Sinful Colours nail polish, so I've jammed that one in first, and the rest are all MUA! Hope you enjoy and I don't make any of you buy anything...

Kylie Sinful Colours - Kleopatra ~ £3
Extreme Black Mascara - £2
MUA Luxe, Whipped Velvet, Majestic - £1.50

MUA Luxe Whipped Velvet, Chichi - £1.50
MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer, Kooky - £3 

Voluminous Felt Eyeliner - £3

Lipstick, Raven (Black) - £1

Hide & Conceal Stick, Natural - £1

Highlighting Powder, Iridescent Gold - £3

Translucent Powder - £1

MUA Luxe Bronze & Scuplt Contour Kit, Light Medium - £5

I really like all of these, and the fact this whole haul was only £25 for 11 items is pretty decent in my opinion! I'll give them all a good review at some point after I've used them all a lot longer, but I just want more of the MUA lip lacquers!

Oh and I know I've not shown any swatches of anything but the nail polish! Well, that's because there are so many pictures that it would have been such a long post! So, part 2 will go up next month so you can check out the swatches and the reviews of them all!

Do you own any of these, or want to give them a try yourself? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest | Facebook


4 comments:

  1. I have a velvet lipstick but I can't wear them because they literally make my lips feel so painful :/ I used to use the powder all the time in school however I picked a shade way too dark for my skin colour so that didn't look cute looking back! I love your pictures in this post Xx

    louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find I can wear them alright if it's warm out, but as soon as it gets cold, they dry a lot faster and tend to 'tug' my lips a bit! It's a lovely colour though, but wish it was more cooperative! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, that is a great price for all of that. I can't wait to see some reviews of them, I'm really intrigued by the velvet one, that colour is intense.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love bargain purchases!! I'll be posting the reviews next week so you can look at it all then! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!