Wednesday 17 August 2016

Emma & Ed's Wedding!


If you've been following on Twitter or Instagram, you've probably seen a few pictures from a wedding I attended at the end of July! I've been so excited about this wedding since January, and cannot believe how fast it came around!

Emma is the lovely sister of my friend Cam, and having been to her Hen Party at the start of July, it just made me even more excited! I've only known Emma and Ed for just over a year! But even though it's only been a year since I met them both, I was still so excited and will admit that I teared up a few times during the day.

The wedding was held on July 28th at the Chilston Park Hotel here in Kent, and if you'd like to see some of the pictures from the professional photographer, you can check those out here. And here are some of my pictures and a little chat about the day!

*Warning: Pic heavy post!*




We started the day at a hotel nearby, before moving to Chilston to get things set up, and for the ceremony at 1pm. Emma had given a few of us a schedule so we knew what jobs we needed to do and when - I love organisation! I managed to break my heels while marching about the hotel trying to help set things up, but it was so worth it as we managed to get everything arranged before the ceremony started - and there wasn't a cloud in the sky all day!






After the ceremony, the families done some group photos, and then we all sat down for speeches and food! The speeches made me cry and laugh, as some anecdotes were hysterical! You can see some of the speeches in the vlog at the end of the post.

Can we just take a second to look at how awesome the new Mr & Mrs look in their pictures??

After the food it was time for the first dance and the party! We watched the first dance, and then we joined in with some songs, but spent most of the night in the photobooth, walking around the grounds or our accidental 30 minute rest in our hotel room when I was changing into my flats for the night! Our room was the Evelyn suite and it was stunning.





At the end of the night we finally went to bed at 1am-ish and the following morning we up ready for breakfast nice and early! We saw off the happy couple after lipstick graffiti-ing their car!




It was a lovely day and so glad to have been able to see it! If you want to check more of the day out, take a peek at the vlog from the day!


Sorry this was so long with the pictures, but hope you liked it! Are you off to any weddings this year? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest | Facebook


**Advertisers**
Hogwarts - The Lilac Linnet | Alisha Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!