Friday 15 July 2016

Wishlist 26

I'm quite loving online shopping and the convenience of it, now that I'm working full time! Even though I'm in saving mode for a few things, it's not stopped me adding things to my wishlists and the occasional shopping spree, albeit small ones!! Here are few of the things I really want to get when I get paid next month!



Like any of the above items? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest | Facebook



2 comments:

  1. Bubble Bath is such a beautiful colour!
    Lovely post Tanya!

    Kat
    xx

    katlast.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a lovely shade that I think is perfect for the season :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!