Monday 27 June 2016

BH Cosmetics: Wild Child Palette Review


My love and obsession with BH Cosmetics is getting worse with each payday, and right now, I've gone and bought some more goodies from them!! Considering they are a USA based company, I can place and order with them on a Thursday and have it on my doorstep the following Friday. Amazing!

One of my purchases is the Wild Child palette. I've had this since February and it's so good! I use this pretty much everyday as it's got nine shades that I love, and can use all the time.




This was part of the 'Winter Steal Deal' from the star of the year. You got a 9 shadow palette of your choice, a blending brush and an animal print cosmetic bag all for $9. You can't get the deal any more, but you can still buy them all separate! 

The palette is a bargain when converted back into GBP, and it's a nice small size that it's compact enough to fit in your makeup bag.

The nine shades allow you to try different looks and styles. I'm quite fond of using the copper/brown shades for day time, and then switch up to the purple for an evening smoky eye look. Along with the blending brush that it came with, it works wonders. It's super pigmented and it doesn't take a lot of product to get the desired effect! I'm almost down to the pan in a few of the colours, so I'll need to buy another one before summer is over!

Have you heard of BH Cosmetics before and have you tried any of their products? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest | Facebook



2 comments:

  1. I've never tried anything from BH cosmetics but I've heard quite a bit of talk about them on YouTube. This palette looks beautiful so I definitely need to check out the BH cosmetics website and see what else they have to offer!

    www.saarasofia.com | Bloglovin’ 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a really good brand and I love 90% of their products! Check out the Galaxy Chic palette as well! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!