Thursday 10 December 2015

Welcome To The #GirlGang


You may have seen on Twitter over the past two weeks some posts tagged with #GirlGang. What is it you ask? Well it's a gang of girls, guys, bloggers, tweeters and anyone who wants to be part of it. They aim to spread some positive energy online, and I knew I wanted to be part of it.

I saw the tag on Twitter a few times before getting curious and checking it out. It's all been created by the lovely Jemma from DorkFace - you can read about this little gang and how to take part HERE.

Jemma is aiming to set up newsletters, giveaways and other ideas for us all, which is another way we can all spread some love! Since I joined last week, I've had nothing but lovely messages from the members and we've all taken to retweeting each other's blog or just sending nice messages to each other. It's been lush.

Are you part of the Girl Gang? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pintrest | Facebook

2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!