Tuesday 14 April 2015

John Frieda Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Hello everyone!

I've been getting a lot more into hair products over the past couple of months now, and these beauties from John Frieda are something I've been enjoying! The shampoo and conditioner are both £5.99 from Boots right now! I was given the travel sized ones for a Christmas gift and had to go out and buy these big ones as the small ones ran out so fast!




A bit pricey for my liking, but I bought them anyway and hoped they were good. The travel sized ones only lasted for a week as the formula is pretty thick, so didn't get to try it for as long as I'd wanted!

They both smell like a classic hair salon, but that doesn't bother me! The shampoo is a thick, clear product and the conditioner is the same, but white! After using these, I'd blow dry my hair upside down to help with volume.

It left my hair feeling nice and smooth and a little more bouncy at the roots, but not much of a visible difference. If I use it for a whole week or so, there is a lot more visible volume at the crown and front of the hair line, so all in all, I love it. It's not something I'll buy all the time due to the price, but definitely something to keep an eye on when sales are on!

Have you tried this and what did you think of it? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pintrest

2 comments:

  1. I have the travel sized ones and took then both on a holiday to France with me a couple of weeks ago. I'm one of those lucky people that can use any old rubbish or supermarket brand on their hair and usually pick up whatever's on offer in Tesco (usually no more than £1.50 !) . I expected more from Mr Frieda but to be totally honest, like you I didn't really notice any difference. So for me, not worth the expense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a fan of the Morrisons own brand as they work just as well! For the price, these aren't as good as I'd hoped, but it's nice to use now and again... Just wish it had worked better!! xx

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!