Thursday 27 November 2014

One Direction FOUR Reactions

Hello everyone!

You may have heard that on the 17th of this month, One Direction's latest album, FOUR, came out. I bought my copy of iTunes and have been obsessively listening to the songs.  My fave ones have to be :

  • Stockholm Syndrome
  • No Control
  • Girl Almighty
  • Night Changes
  • Act My Age
I've had them blaring in my car on the way to work! The point of today's post is that I made a little post over on my tumblr the other day about my reactions to the songs, and it seems to have gained a little attention! So I've decided to share that post with you below!


One Direction FOUR Reactions

Steal My Girl
image
Ready To Run
image
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
image
18
image
Girl Almighty
image
Fool’s Gold
image
Night Changes
image
No Control
image
Fireproof
image
Spaces
image
Stockholm Syndrome
image
Clouds
image
Change Your Ticket
image
Illusions
image
Once In A Lifetime
image
Act My Age
image

You can see I was excited about all of them! Have you heard the album yet, and which songs are your favorites? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!