Thursday 2 October 2014

Collection Extreme Coloured Lengthening Mascara | Review

Hello everyone!

It is no secret that I have an obsession with mascaras. Thanks to some wonderful DNA from the parents, I'm gifted with long and dense lashes naturally, but I love to make them look a little blacker with mascara. For years I was religiously using a Miss Sporty one, but I've since branched out and have far too many mascaras! The Collection Extreme Coloured Lengthening Mascara, is a recent find and I love it. Compared to much more pricey ones, I've found this to be a gem.




I cannot find a single thing wrong with this. I love it. It's now in fact my new fave and the one I will recommend at the drop of a hat to everyone. Including you lovely readers! The spoolie is in such a great shape that it coats all my lashes, even the little pesky ones near my tear ducts. It does make my eyelashes look longer and darker - which is what I wanted.

For £2.99 this is a godsend and I highly recommend it for everyone, whether you are new to makeup or looking for a change. I love this! I am going to buy a few more so I have a stock of them just in case Collection stop them like a load of my other fave products of theirs!

Have you tried this and what are your thoughts on it? Hope you have a great day and keep safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!