Friday 15 August 2014

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

Hello everyone!

It's no secret that I am massive lover of the Real Technique brushes. In fact, I own nine brushes so far and now this sponge! I've got my eye on more brushes right now, but this has been something I've been loving this month. This is used for foundation application, or even around my eyes for my concealer. If you read my Ectools Sponge Applicator review the other day, then you will know that I loved that due to it's handle. I love this sponge as it is, but I do find that the Ecotools one with a handle makes it's a lot easier to use.





This was £5.99 from Boots in a 2 for 1 deal on all Real Technique brushes, but this was the only item from the brand I purchased. I've used this a couple of times now and can say that it does make my foundation blend into the skin so well and makes it look better. Only thing is, I'm not sure how to clean it! Any ideas? Hope you enjoyed this little post and keep safe :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm always so tempted to purchase this but always end up um-ing and ahh-ing. I may just give in :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!