Friday 8 August 2014

Ecotools Foam Applicator

Hello everyone!

So while helping my mum buy some makeup brushes the other day, I accidentally discovered a new brand I've never seen before called Ecotools. I saw this foam applicator in Boots and a lot of the racks were empty, but some remained! My Mum was nice enough to buy this for me, so I didn't break the spending ban! This was £6.99 in store, but as they are not online, the link for them is for Feel Unique.





This really reminds me of the sponge brush from Real Techniques, but the thing I love about this is the handle. I think this will be so easy to use, and the foam applicator is so soft and sturdy all at once, you can tell this is a well made product. 

Have you tried this brand or this applicator at all? Hope you have a great day and keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!