Monday 3 February 2014

The Harry Potter Tag | Nerdfest

Hello everyone!

Keeping with the nerdy theme of my blog, I thought I would take part in some of the tag blogs/videos that are on the web. You don't need to be tagged by anyone to do these as they are just for fun! I found this one relating to the Harry Potter series and thought I would share some of my insights on the series! I've been a part of this fandom since I was 10 years old, so I've been in love with this world for a very long time!

Image Source
Questions:

  1. Fave book?
    • Order of the Phoenix
  2. Fave movie?
    • Deathly Hallows Part 1&2
  3. Least fave book?
    • Goblet of Fire
  4. Parts of the book/movie that made you cry?
    • SPOILER: Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Dobby, Hedwig dying. I bawled like a baby when Fred died and even now, I cannot read or watch that part without crying my eyes out.
  5. If you could hook up with any character, who would it be?
    • Fred or George Weasley (hence my tears for the above question!)
  6. Fave character?
    • Fred & George Weasley for their comedy or Bellatrix for her crazy but wonderful ways.
  7. What would your Patronus be?
    • A dog... possibly a beagle!
  8. Which of the Deathly Hallows would you choose?
    • Invisibility Cloak
  9. What house would you be in?
    • Gryffindor... hopefully!
  10. If you could meet any cast member, who would you like it to be?
    • Emma Watson
  11. Have you played any of the video games?
    • Yes, the Xbox Lego games! Confusing to start with, but lots of fun.
  12. If you were on a Quidditch team, what position would you play?
    • Chaser! I'd be a useless Keeper, being a Beater requires some sort of hand-eye coordination which I do not posses and Seeking requires good eye sight!! 
  13. Were you happy with the ending?
    • I was still in tears, but I'm glad of the pairings. I do still wish out of all the deaths that Fred and Dobby had not died. I like how the battle turned out and that Harry is finally free of Voldemort. 
  14. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
    • My childhood, my teenage years and the reason I have some of the friends I do now. Harry Potter is what got me into books and reading like crazy. It means more to me than what I sometimes let on. 

This was different from my usual stuff wasn't it! If you are a Harry Potter fan and want to do this tag, then please do and link me so I can see what your answers are. Hope you liked this little tag as I would love to do more. Hope you're having a great day and keep safe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!