Thursday 30 January 2014

MUA Eyeshadows | Beauty

Hello everyone!

One of my Christmas gifts from my friend Lauren was these three MUA eye shadows. I've never tried this brand before, so was very excited to try them out! Having now done so, I can review them for my blog.

They seem to all be part of the 'pearl' range of eye shadows and from a quick look in some drugstores, they are about £1 each. Bargain! Each colour is really bright, so clearly Lauren knows what sort of shades I love! I've worn these for a few nights out, sometimes a mix of two, or just one on it's own. All of them are amazing and I can't believe I've not used these before.

The teal colour is Shade 26, the gold is Shade 30 and the pink is Shade 25. The teal and pink are very pigmented, so you don't need to apply much of these to get good coverage. The gold isn't quite a pigmented, but is very shimmery, so I've been using this over the top of the other two to make it look a little bit glittery! Considering the price of these, I am really impressed with them. In fact, these are just as good as my Ted Baker pallette.


Next time I am in town, I'll be going to the drugstores to see what else they have to offer so I can give them a try too. Have you tried these before, or anything else from MUA? I'd love to know in a comment if you have. Hope you're having a great day and keep safe :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!